Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good Connections?

Square,
In ThePublicSquare are 52 of the most well-connected members of the Republican Party in Anne Arundel County. You know who we are. Now I'm not one to post just for the sake of self-promotion; and far be it from me to begrudge a fellow MD conservative blogger a little of the prestige that comes from being the first to break news or to post an opinion on anything.

I have nothing but the highest opinion of Michael Swartz, especially after he posted a link to my blog, but even before then. He didn't squawk when I recently stole one of his commenters. So why do I feel so out-of-the-loop just because the Monoblogue seems to have gotten advanced tickets to the BIG event:

Wednesday, July 18th, the J. Millard Tawes Crab and Clam Bake. I have tickets available for that event if folks are interested! Just let me know, the e-mail is ttownjotes@yahoo.com.


Well, there you have it. He only has three tickets, so he says, but still. That's four more than I have!

Mike Netherland
Severna Park

No comments: